CK Agreement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CK Agreement

Post by Douglas Gibbs on Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:32 pm

This is a character kill agreement that anyone who wishes to join the faction must sign. Users will only be added to their respective usergroups after signing this agreement. Basically, this agreement allows the faction leadership to kill or order a kill on your character as they see fit by their judgement.

Fill out the format below and reply to this topic:

Bare in mind that you won't be added to the Residents usergroup instantly, we first have to see you in game and stuff.

Code:

I, [LS-RP forum name], allow a CK permission on my character, [character name], to the leadership of Juniper Avenue Housing Projects, as well as those acting on behalf of them, as they see fit based on their own judgement.

Last edited by Douglas Gibbs on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Douglas Gibbs
Admin

View user profile http://japrojects.forumz.ro

Back to top Go down

Re: CK Agreement

Post by Apollo Thompson on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:18 pm

I, ItsDatBoi, allow a CK permission on my character, Apollo Thompson, to the leadership of Juniper Avenue Housing Projects, as well as those acting on behalf of them, as they see fit based on their own judgement.
Apollo Thompson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Louvell Singleton on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:33 pm

I, RomanasDeLaOras, allow a CK permission on my character, Louvell Singleton, to the leadership of Juniper Avenue Housing Projects, as well as those acting on behalf of them, as they see fit based on their own judgement.
Louvell Singleton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reid Jefferson on Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:06 pm

I, TRILLUMINATI, allow a CK permission on my character, Reid Jefferson, to the leadership of Juniper Avenue Housing Projects, as well as those acting on behalf of them, as they see fit based on their own judgement.
Reid Jefferson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Booker Stout on Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:59 am

I, Janwoods, allow a CK permission on my character, Booker Stout, to the leadership of Juniper Avenue Housing Projects, as well as those acting on behalf of them, as they see fit based on their own judgement.

Booker Stout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarnesha Holloway on Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:05 am

I, [Snip.], allow a CK permission on my character, [Jarnesha_Holloway], to the leadership of Juniper Avenue Housing Projects, as well as those acting on behalf of them, as they see fit based on their own judgement.
Jarnesha Holloway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leroyce Holman on Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:04 am

I, HoryRazvy, allow a CK permission on my character, Leroyce_Holman, to the leadership of Juniper Avenue Housing Projects, as well as those acting on behalf of them, as they see fit based on their own judgement.
Leroyce Holman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top